Before you jump on a diet plan

I have already discussed the truth behind weight loss journey. Now it’s time to work towards our weight loss goal. Before we jump on diet and workouts, make your goal realistic. Don’t think you will lose 5 pounds in one month because a few people have lost. Everybody is different and something works on someone might not work for you. The weight loss journey should be steady no matter if you start slow but staying consistent is very important.

There are few rules before we start
  1. Don’t skip a meal because staying hungry won’t help you.
  2. Staying active is a must.
  3. Say bye-bye to a lazy life.
  4. Stop overeating and emotional eating.
  5. Stay focused 
I am a regular human being just like you. Hence directly jumping on a diet is quite difficult for me. I have decided before I follow any meal plan I have to do some changes in my routine and introduce new habits for a healthy life.


These are the changes required before you jump on the diet plan.
  • Portion control:- If you haven’t heard about the portion plate then you will know about it now. The portion control plate is a round plate on which they indicate how much carbs, protein, fat and vegetables and/or fruits you should eat. I have posted a picture of a portion plate for your reference.

  • Drink water:- Actually, we suppose to drink 2 liters of water per day. How much you drink? You will say you haven’t measured right? I was thinking the same before I started measuring. I have a jug of 2 liters in my house and it was on the shelf, I wasn’t using it. But now every morning I fill it up with water and finish it before I go to bed at night. First 2-3 days it was hard I was hardly able to finish it. Once you get it into the routine you can easily drink this much water.

  • Add protein in your every meal:- When I was making a diet plan, I have realized I am eating so much of carbs. If I reduce the carb and eat a balanced meal then it can directly affect my weight loss. Hence, I have decided to reduce carbs and add lentils, sprouts, nuts, tofu, etc.

  • Choose healthy instead of junk:- Normally when we are at home we stick to our routine no problem at all but when the weekend arrives our routine gets screwed up. In my case, I prefer going out in the park or beach and enjoy the evening. So I get my steps but my diet gets out of control. When you go out then eat wisely I mean instead of French fries go for a fruit bowl, instead of ice cream go for smoothies.

  • Find out how you can incorporate workout in your daily routine:- taking out time for a gym is difficult for those who are on a full-time job. Some people have odd working hours and they find difficulties to balance their professional and personal life. Instead of going to the gym initially do small workouts at home or during your traveling like take the stairs, try walking around during break time, stretch whenever you can, etc.

Comments

  1. Slim Quick keto that individuals can not control their desires. Whatever the occurrence, with the guide of the normal fat devouring tablet, your body will have the ability to control your hunger. Be as it can, with the assistance slimquick keto of the pill, you'll can keep up your sugar level, which can help you in keeping a key space from cardiovascular malady. Builds Power: As this normal fat serious pill will make it workable for your body
    Read Full Review@ http://slimquickketodiet.strikingly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe