Truth behind weight loss journey

Not just post pregnancy but in general, people are so keen to lose weight. Especially when they see skinny people around them. You must be seeing plenty of ads for weight loss journey. Everywhere like facebook, Instagram even on tv. These will make you feel that you also have to lose weight right? Let me tell you one thing losing weight is not an easy task. You must have seen before and after pics and thought wow, but they put a lot of effort behind it. I also want to lose weight and I have decided to start it with you guys. I will share all my activities and how it affect on my weight loss journey. And I am sure together we can do it.

After I delivered baby people go like you have put on weight. I am like, I know I have put on weight, you don't have to tell me that. See nobody wants to stay fat ok. I love my body and obviously, I want to look slim and sexy. I am a new mother who is trying to adjust the schedule according to the baby's routine. Even I don't get enough sleep so how you expect I go to the gym, do workout and cook meals as well. Hang on you don't even feel what I am going through. All moms out there don't worry if people judging you. These happen with every mom, not just you and me.



Let me tell you losing weight and eating healthy is expensive. When you go to grocery store, produce department has two different varieties organic and inorganic. Obviously organic is costing you more then regular. Hence your grocery bill goes up. I was looking for a “free app” who can provide meal plan or recipes. Unfortunately, there is no app who provides free plans for moms. The delivery is expensive and I am still paying my hospital bills so there is no chance I am paying money for weight loss. Hence, I am looking for free education on weight loss. Don’t worry I will be sharing my findings free of cost.

Now my baby is 10 months old, I have decided to focus on my health. Although I don't get time for a workout, I will start with eating healthy first. I am not going to buy everything sold in store readymade because it will break my bank. Hence, it’s time to make smart choices and loose weight in the budget.. 😊

Today is Monday and it’s a great day to start our weight loss journey. I am appealing everyone who wants to lose weight measure your weight and waist line and note down in the calendar. You can use any calendar digital ones in your phone or the bigger one which hanging in your study room. We will be measuring weight and inches every Monday.



These week’s challenge is cutting down sugar from your diet. I know those who have sweet tooth they experience difficulties to do so but at least try to reduce the daily intake. Remember staying hungry will not help you to lose weight. Hence, don’t skip your meals but keep an eye on your choice of meals and snacks. Choose healthy instead of junk. And follow balanced diet.

In next article I will be sharing sample of grocery list with cost and what to buy and what not. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe