Free Weekly Meal Plan

Preparing a weekly meal plan is my second resolution for this year. This resolution indirectly helps to stay healthy and eat a delicious home-cooked meal. It makes it easy to create a shopping list for groceries as well. There are two benefits of this one you can set your budget to control overspending and reduce the food waste. I use to give the lunch box to my husband, but from the last two years, I couldn't. Hence, this year it's time to get back to the old routine.

The most challenging question is what to cook? Once you know the answer, it will take less time to cook actually. Besides this, you also want to make sure the meal is healthy. I always prefer to make it from scratch. Producing a weekly meal plan is a great way to start a healthy lifestyle and lose some weight.


Weekly Meal Plan

 In our house, we don't make just one meal. We usually cook twice a day Lunch and Dinner. As you know, more you cook more utensils. Ultimately, it increases the work of chopping veggies, doing dishes, etc. Hence the key to successful meal planning is to balance your meal for a day. Normally I prefer breakfast which made easily so that I can prepare for lunch side by side. 

To stay on top of your routine, keep in mind to do some preparation like chopping veggies, boil lentils, etc in advance. You must be thinking why I haven't added meals for weekends. Generally, on Saturday, I use the whole week's leftover food. Usually, Sunday is my grocery day and cheat day too. I treat myself with dessert for all the hard work I put in for the whole week. Keeping the entire family healthy & fit is not an easy task.

I have already shared a few recipes earlier and will keep sharing.

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe




Now I am experimenting with Instant pot to save my time and effort. I tried it a couple of times and it comes out good. Soon I will share instant pot recipes as well. I am also working on one-pot recipes and those will come in the next meal plan post.

Don't forget to share your meal ideas. I would love to hear what are your go-to meals, and how you prep for the week. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe