Diet Plan for week 1

We are just initiating our diet so I don’t want to start with a very intense diet but for the first week, we are going to change our eating habits. I am also suggesting a few changes in your routine. I have shared What to change before you jump to a diet plan. I am vegetarian so in my diet plan, you will find lots of veggies. If you are eating meat then you can replace Tofu and Paneer with your choice of meat. For those who want to follow the same vegetarian diet,, but don’t know how to cook. Don’t worry I will be sharing recipes one by one. If you have any question you can add in the comment below or email me at paradisenearth@gmail.com



Besides diet plan drink warm water first thing in the morning. Drink 2 liters of water per day. If you don’t like plain water then go for infused water. Also, introduce green tea in your routine. I know you might don’t like the taste of green tea. Gradually you will start liking it. Start with one cup per day not too much. You can go up to 3 cups per day.


The biggest problem I have heard is taking out time for the workout. Full-time mom is a 24/7 job and household chores keep them busy all day. Taking out time for yourself is very important for mom it helps to boost your self-confidence as well. If you will fit healthy, you will have more energy to get through the day.

Soon I will be sharing my tips to make a grocery list to follow this diet. I will also include what to buy from the store and what you can make at home. Remember eating healthy is expensive


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe