10 things to do on a rainy day

In March, it is 5th Friday and I was wondering what should I write? I had made my game plan for the blog and considered four weeks in every month so it ends up with four Fridays. Hence I have decided to write spontaneously. Since spring has arrived I keep looking opportunities to accomplish my Spring Bucket List activities. It has been raining since last night so I thought to write about 10 things to do on a rainy day. Some people loves rain so much and some just don't. People like me love to play in rain. You can also enjoy the romantic long drive in the rain with soft music. In this article, I will be sharing things which you can do at home. Hence no need to worry about getting wet. Stay at home and still enjoy the rainy day.

10 things to do on a rainy day Indoor

I know few people who feel depressed if the weather is cloudy and rainy. This is the mother nature, so instead of feeling depressed learn to enjoy the season. If you don't like to go out then stay home and pick your favorite activity. You can check my list of activity and pick one or suggest your favorite ones. 






10 things to do on a rainy day Outdoor

Those who love rain don't worry I have a list of things for you as well. Going for a long drive is my most favorite thing to do in the rain. If it's not freezing rain then get out and enjoy the walk. This is a fun thing to do in spring.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe