Spring bucket List of 2017

This year it feels like winter and spring blended together. There was no accumulating snow in January and February. We also enjoyed few warm days with temperatures in the 50s which are a record breaking. I was so happy with the weather and thought spring will start early but a snowstorm hit the Midwest and East this week. Mother nature is unpredictable and you never know when the weather will change. Officially Spring starts from March 20th so I decided to make my "Spring bucket list of 2017". I hope I can get a chance to complete my bucket list because the weather was so unpredictable this year. Let's hope for the best.




Spring bucket List of 2017


The spring is the season for blooming flowers and those dry tree branches regrow the green leaves. As Autumn season approaches leafs dry out and fall from the trees. Even grass also turns brown. So Generally the flowers and leafs live spring to autumn. Get ready to enjoy blossom and grow your own garden.

I am so excited to enjoy spring but you know what my backyard is full of snow. Ultimately first thing will be to do spring cleaning. After spring cleaning only I can think of gardening, tea party, grilling etc. Last year I had planted mint, fenugreek, and green chilies. Except for green chilies, other two herbs came out good. Hence, this year I will work on my green chili plantation and I will also add coriander in my herb garden.

Besides cleaning and partying spring is the only season to see the flower blooming. Look around your neighborhood and you will find cherry blossoms. I know Washington DC is the best place to enjoy Cherry Blossoms but everyone cannot go there. Find a place near you where you can see cherry blossoms. Another type of flower who stole my heart is Tulips. I love the variety of colors they have to offer. The Tulip farms look so pretty with all the colorful flowers. Last year I had visited "Tulip Time" festival in Holland, Michigan




Whats in your bucket list?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe