My Ultimate Game plan for the Blog

In my previous article, I have explained " Tips to getting back to blogging after a long break" but you don't have to write random blog posts. I required to serve great articles and attract new readers as well. Hence I decided to make my Ultimate Game plan for the Blog to stay consistent with my work.

My Ultimate Game plan for the Blog


Since I have updated theme and wrote a comeback post, I was thinking to broad my niche and include food and fashion with my travel blog posts. There are few questions in my mind before I have started making my game plan.

  1. How frequent should I publish the post?
  2. Which day should I publish my blog post?
  3. Which topics to include?
  4. Do I have required material (pictures, videos etc.)?
  5. Can I write in advance?



1. How frequent should I publish the post?


Now let's try to answer above five questions. The very first question is about a frequency of the post. That means are you planning to write the post weekly, biweekly or once a month. How to decide that? Technically, if you take a long time then your readers might forget you. Hence better to write frequently, I think once a week is a reasonable time to write a post for you and good for your readers too. I know many people write twice even thrice a week, but you do as per your capacity. Remember focus on quality, not quantity.

2. Which day should I publish my blog post?


The second question is decide which day of the week you want to publish. There are seven days in a week, so you have plenty of option isn't it? Just keep in your mind whatever day you decide to keep it consistent. Try to post on the same day every week, so your reader is aware that when they can get to read the new post.

3. Which topics to include?


Earlier I was writing about travel places and product reviews, but now I am planning to broad my niche and include fashion and food as well, so now the biggest question is how I will manage all three topics on one blog? Hence I have to decide which topic goes on which week.




4. Do I have required material (pictures, videos etc.)?


The next is material required for the blog post, you cannot decide the topics until you are able to generate original content. Also, think about long term. Once you include topic you at least should have content for five - seven post and you will get new ideas as you start writing.Can I write in advance?

5. Can I write in advance?


Once you decide your topics don't wait till last day to write a post. Sometimes you get emergency or maybe you are not able to access the internet then you will not able to write or publish your post. Hence better to schedule it ahead. I generally prefer to schedule at least 2-3 days ahead of the publish date. If you are not able to schedule that early then try to do it at least before one day. That way no last minute hustle and you can start working on next post, so ultimately you are getting ahead of time.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe