Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

I have already shared a detailed review of wooden puzzles by Petitoy in my previous post. My toddler loved playing with that puzzle. Due to which I ordered another set of Puzzles and thank god I did. In this corona pandemic situation, it helped me a lot. As we all are quarantined at home I need various activities to keep my toddler busy. 



Order yours from amazon petitoy wooden Puzzle

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Petitoy wooden puzzles for Toddlers is an animal Jigsaw Puzzles early educational toy. I like these puzzles due to their bright colors and easy to carry. Being a travel lover, I prefer to get toys that are easy to carry during traveling.

What is included in the package:-

1. It includes four puzzles
2. one carry bag
3. one-year warranty card



I am sure your toddler will also love playing with it. Soon I will be sharing other activities for toddlers.




Comments

  1. Good post! I like strong point of view on this topic. Read More About Alphabet wooden puzzle. Perfect for Pre-schoolers and Kindergarten students alike. Time to learn my alphabet-includes lower case letters in bright attractive colours, that need to be matched to its position in order of the alphabet on the board.
    alphabet wooden puzzle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe