Weekly meal plan for week 2

I can't believe it has been already 2nd week since I started following the meal plan strategy. Before I dive into the week 2 meal plan, let's go through the previous plan. I hope you have followed the plan. For me, I wasn't able to follow the 2 meals because I had a guest for dinner and I figure out on that day only. Hence I changed the menu for the dinner. And my husband had a dinner party with office colleagues so I didn't make dinner for me instead I used leftovers. The rest of the meal went as planned.




If you are not able to follow the meal plan all days don't worry. We have just started doing it and we will gradually reach there by trial and error. In my case, I try my best to follow and I was happy at least 3 days I did all meals properly. And I was able to follow the breakfast plan all day. 

Let's hop on to the week 2 meal plan. Last week cooking breakfast and lunch at the same time was quite hectic in the morning. Hence we decided to use eggs and bread more often. Boiled egg, omelet, grilled cheese sandwich, etc. are the best options for quick breakfast and make you feel full.

We experienced eating a full lunch makes us feel sleepy in the afternoon. Hence we switch to day's salad and two days full meal. We try to balance lunch & dinner. If lunch is heavier than dinner should be light and if lunch is lighter than maybe eat a proper dinner. I hope this helps us.




As I am cooking almost three items for lunch, which is time-consuming as well. We decide to move the one-pot meal strategy for dinner. It saves time and required fewer utensils. It helps you reduce the time of cooking and cleaning. I am also trying to develop recipes that can be made in either an instant pot or an oven. 

Feel free to share your meal ideas in the comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe