New year resolution back to blogging

After having a baby I find it difficult to take out time so that I can keep this blog up and running. You know how I love blogging, but with all the mom responsibilities I don’t get enough time to write. Every time I try to come back with a full swing I am able to post a few articles and then I get disappear. I know my lovely readers get frustrated about not getting updated regularly. But if you are a mom then you will totally understand my situation. My baby doesn’t go to daycare so I am the one who is taking care of him 24/7. That means I will be cooking, cleaning, feeding and playing with him till he is up. And let me tell you he is so active then I thought. These things keep me busy the whole day and at the end of the day when he Goes to sleep, I don't have any energy left. I get super tired and exhausted by the end of the day.



New year resolution back to blogging 

For the year 2020, I have made a resolution back to blogging. And I am writing very 1st post to make an announcement that I will stick to blogging no matter what. Here I have listed some ideas which will help me to ensure success.

Make a routine 

Yes, I agree my routine is messed up, and things are all over the place. I use to stay asleep until my little one wakes up. He wakes up between 8 am to 9 am. Hence my day starts super late, and I feel lazy too. From last week I started to wake up around 7:15 am, and by the time he wakes up, I am all done with getting ready and prepared breakfast. Hence my morning routine is all set. In the afternoon, when he is taking a nap, I lay down beside him and write my post ideas on the Evernote app. I am not advertising the app, but personally, it helped me a lot. The best thing is I can access this app from my laptop and copy-paste it. I still have to make a content calendar. This is my new year goal to follow a content calendar.

Use Planner 

My mom brain keeps forgetting so many things, so writing it down will be a better idea. I found a perfect planner in Burlington. Now I note down my tasks in the planner, day before bed and try to accomplish as much as I can. Though sometimes I am not able to finish all of them, at least I know all the tasks to be done. I carry forward the remaining tasks on the next day.

Stay Organized 


Earlier I used to stay in bed and work on the laptop, but staying in bed makes me feel lazy. In winter, it's really difficult to get the work done. Hence, it was time to set up a dedicated workspace. I set up a workspace in my bedroom with a comfortable chair and a big desk where I can put my things like a laptop, planners, pens, etc at one place. This has been really helping me to get the job done. I also bought a desk organizer from Amazon.

Christmas vibe

I watch lots of Christmas movies, and I do believe in magic. With this Christmas vibe, I hope this attempt gets successful, and all these efforts help me keep the blog up and running forever. I know it sounds crazy, but trust me it will work.


With all the energy let's work on our new year resolution. Do share your new year resolutions in the comment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe