White pants are a must have in your wardrobe

I hope you have joined me in my weight loss journey and following my tips. I know you are waiting for a diet plan and believe me, I am working on it very hard. Soon I will be posting a diet plan, but before that let’s talk about Fashion. This weekend I have decided to go for a drive, but was confused about what to wear. It was a little cold, so I wanted to wear something which keeps me warm yet look stylish too. I was going through my closet and found white pants. By looking at white pants I realized I haven’t shared my favorite fashion style with you.

The best thing about white pants is it can go with any color. You can wear with a white top or any dark or bright color top. Though I love the combination of white and black, you can pair it with any color. No matter if it’s a top or a shirt. You can pair it with a shirt which can be half-tucked. The white pants are in fashion all year long no matter which season it is. In the fall you can pair it with boots and a cardigan. In spring pair it with floral full sleeve top and sunglasses. These look will be elegant. In the summer you can wear a different style of tops. I love crop tops and cold shoulder tops to pair with it for the summer. Even off-shoulder and tube tops also look amazing.



Every year different style comes into the market. Hence, pairing it whichever you like. Oh, did I mention sweaters and cardigans are the great options to save yourself from a cold? Don’t worry if you have white pants in your closet and plenty of colorful tops you can at least come out with 10-15 different outfits. Hurray!!! Less money, more style.



Before you buy white pants make sure to check out its material. Many brands use cheap materials for profit so check it should not see through. Also, pick the one which is comfortable not just stylish. This pants can go from casual to party wear depends on what type of combination you do with it. And don’t forget to put some jewelry on it to make the look more stylish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe