Almond Pistachio Shake

Are you a smoothie lover like me? If yes, then Lets aboard for some unique smoothie recipes. Today I am sharing a recipe which is full of nuts. Nuts contained a good amount of protein and fiber. These are the best option for snacks too. I know nuts contain fat, but if you eat it in the limit these are really good for your health. If you are trying to reduce weight I will suggest avoiding cashews. I am a big fan of almond and pistachios. During the season, I also use hazelnut. Walnuts are my favorite ingredient for raw veggie salad and I love to add peanuts in yogurt with my granola for snacks. You can also use Brazil and macadamia nuts in salads and soups for crunchiness. If you can eat raw, it’s best or dry roast it. Please don’t use oil for roasting.



You can make smoothies with either milk or yogurt. It’s totally your choice. I like my smoothies with milk and I use 2% or fat-free milk. You can use Greek yogurt or skim yogurt to keep the fat level low.

As a sweetener, you can use honey, brown sugar, maple syrup or agave nectar. And if you don’t want to use any of that then use dates which is a natural sweetener. I usually prefer dates and honey. Let’s start with the recipe.

Ingredients:-

8 almonds
10 pistachios (unshelled)
4 dates
1 glass 2% milk (your choice of milk or yogurt)
1TBSP honey

Recipe

1. Take a blender Jar and add almond, pistachios, and dates in it.
2. Blend it until coarsely ground.
3. Now add remaining ingredients and grind it until nicely blended.
4. Serve it with some chopped nuts on the top and Date hanging on the rim.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe