Motherhood in real life

I was almost disappeared for two years and you must be thinking why? Ok, I love blogging so much and you guys know that. But sometimes in life, you have to change your priorities. I wanted to concentrate on my pregnancy and my baby so I have to trade off the time from somewhere. Although I was active on social media on and off but was not getting enough time to write a blog post.




Those who feel that you stay busy until you deliver the baby, they are wrong. Actual work start after you deliver the baby. Those feeding routines, sleepless nights, house chores, etc. No matter how much hard work you put into it there will be very few people who really appreciate it. The rest of the people think it’s mom’s job to take care of the baby and you are just doing your duty. It’s frustrating, right?

All moms out there I know how it feels and I have been there so don’t worry. If you feel frustrated just take out your frustration. Take a break for a few hours from your feeding and cooking routine. Ask your parents or his parents to help. Or ask your husband to take care of the baby and take a rest or go out and get fresh for a few hours. If you wait that someone asks you by the time you will be exhausted. Hence, don’t stress too much. You can order food from outside.

One of the things you can do is share work, you don’t have to do all alone. Also, if the baby is awake either mom Or dad should take a rest. There is no need for both parents to stay awake. You can also use the formula milk if you are so tired and wants to sleep. Keep in mind If you use the formula you are not a bad mom. There are a lot of small things which you should keep in mind. You must be thinking why am I explaining all this to you? Because “Postpartum Depression “is becoming very common in this modern world. I will explain more details in upcoming blog posts. The meditation can be a great help during this time, but taking out the time is actually a difficult task. Due to the lack of sleep, I was absent-minded half of the time. It’s like I can see things but I don’t understand what’s going on.

Before the day arrives, you have to be prepared for the baby. I have made a Basic checklist for 1st-time moms, so you know what you have to buy before the baby gets here. As you have everything you need for the baby for at least 15 days you don’t have to worry about running to the store. These will ease you a bit. You have to pack a hospital bag as well. I will soon be sharing a list of things you must have in your hospital bag.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe