Review of Hotels Etc Travel membership club


As your family grows the expenses on your balance sheet keeps adding and it makes your travel budget limited. All travelers will agree with me on this. I was in the same boat and looking for options to save money so that I can accomplish my travel goals. There is only one option to save money while traveling, which is if you get in discount deals. For traveling cost you have to count accommodation, car rental, gas, flight ticket, entry fees of attraction, activities, etc. As you keep adding your budget goes through the roof.

With all the research I realized if you book wisely, you will able to get cheaper prices. That's where I found Hotels Etc Travel membership program. Generally, on travel membership programs you find hotels, flight, and car rentals. Hotels Etc. is a membership-based program that provides members with up to 80% off travel, entertainment, and recreation. Enjoy discounts on Hotels, Vacations, Cruises, Restaurants, golf, theme parks, movies, recreation and much more.


Getting discounts on each activity you do feel like a dream. I know you must be thinking does it really true. I had the same feeling so I thought to compare price. First I take out my travel goals for this year. This year I have a guest coming over with kids so universal studio, Disney land, San Diego sea world that kind of places we are planning to visit.

Hence, I head to the website of Universal studio Hollywood and checked ticket prices for the dates in February for the front in line pass. Front inline pass allows you to skip the line so I don't have to wait in a long line to enjoy the rides. As you can see in the image there is a difference of $28 per ticket. Let suppose you a are family of four means you save a total $112. Isn't it great?


One other feature which I loved about this travel club is they provide deals on shows and movie tickets. We all watch movies at home but watching a movie in the theater is so much fun. I am happy to share this secret deal with my movie lover friends. For more details, you can check out my video on Youtube.



Disclaimer:- This is a sponsored post but all opinions are mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe