Why do I fall in Love with cafes?

When I was back in India Cafe or rather I say the coffee shop was mostly hangout place with the friends. I never went alone to the coffee shop and sat there for hours when I was in India. I moved to the United States in 2013 and so excited to explore the new country. This was the first time I was going to stay for a longer period of time in any country. I was in Seattle back then So you can imagine Starbucks outlets everywhere. I saw many people coming to the cafe with their laptops and books. They take coffee and sit there for hours. I was so curious to know what they do with that?



Why do I fall in Love with cafes?


When I started blogging I was so immature writer and was just writing for my hobby but not a consistent writer. That hobby changed my way of thinking about blogging and gradually I became obsessed with writing an article. Everything changed from last year. I had bought my domain and started my travel blog "Urvi's Travel Journal". My dedication to writing realized me that cafe provides you great atmosphere to write. When you go to the cafe you can see people and you get to see the outside world as well. Ultimately you are getting out of the house which makes you feel much better. I love seeing those smiling face that gives me the motivation to write. You know what I get more ideas about the article when I sit in the cafe and sipping my coffee.



Since Last year I have started concentrating on my blog, I get used to going the cafe and write an article. I was so amazed by my productivity. I was able to write more than one article which includes picture editing and labeling as well. I will definitely agree that cafe has some magical factor which increases the productivity. I think the lively factor, smell of coffee and people around you encourage to work hard.

If you haven't tried yet then at least you should give it a try. Before you go to coffee shop list out the work you have to do so that you don't have to wonder what I will do once you reach there. It's not just blogger work but may be social media work, writing an assignment, drawing etc. It will be fun having peaceful time alone for yourself even though people around you.

Enjoy Blogging



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe