Recipe of the week Veggie Pesto Pasta

As the weather is getting warmer I am trying to spend more time outdoor. My most of the time spend after cooking and cleaning so I am trying to come up with the easy and quick recipe. That will help me to reduce time with cooking but I also want to eat healthy food. Hence, for April month recipe of the week Veggie Pesto Pasta.


Normally Pasta is known as Italian dish but people incorporating their own taste in those pasta dishes. Pasta comes in different shapes and sizes. Nowadays you will find pasta made up of whole wheat and multi-grain as well. These kinds of pasta considered more healthy than traditional pasta. There are people who make their past at home but you will also find the variety of pasta in stores.


The good thing about pasta is it doesn't have any flavor. Hence. you can add your spices and make it spicy or sweet. I generally like my meal spicy so I add black pepper and chili flakes in my Italian dishes. One of the best thing which I like about pasta dishes is that it will take less time and easy to prep meal. Suppose if you have already boiled pasta with you then add the pasta sauce and meal is ready. Especially when you have the guests are coming over, you can prepare ahead of time. Just Boil your pasta, drain, and refrigerate. You can also make pasta sauce at home or buy ready made. when your guest arrives just mix all together and microwave until it gets hot and your meal is ready. Isn't it quick and easy for any party or get together?

Recipe of the week Veggie Pesto Pasta

I have used spaghetti pasta in my recipe but you can use whichever you like. According to the type of pasta, cooking time will vary. I have used store bought Pesto Sauce but you can make your own at home. I have added bell pepper, onions, and olive but you can also add broccoli, carrots and other colored bell peppers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe