Product review of Gonex Hiking Backpack

It has been already one month to spring and weather is improving day by day. Some days rain storm swamp you in the little cold though but so far spring is pretty good though. I know you have already started your hiking plans and may be many of you have done your first hiking in warm weather. Hence, I decided to share my product review of "Gonex Hiking Backpack".



Features of Gonex Hiking Backpack


Yesterday I was talking about memorial long weekend plans and we were planning for hiking. I was checking my hiking preparation list and realize I haven't shared my Gonex Polar Hiking Backpack. I love the size of the bag 53 x 32 x 24 cm. This bag has Water-resistant nylon & polyester fabrics and comes with a high-quality Rain Cover. It has single contoured aluminum frame bar and it can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back. This bag also has padded internal pouch with an adjustable strap in the main compartment for your laptop or tablet. It also comes with limited Lifetime Warranty. I love the color options this vendor offers.

The material of the bag is great. It has 3 compartments. The bigger compartment has laptop pocket as well So you can carry your electronic devices like iPad or laptop. The other two compartments are small but enough to carry your hiking essentials. Besides main 3 compartments, It has four pockets, two for water bottles on the side of a bag and other two are on the waist strap. These four pockets will help you to keep things handy. I always carry a water bottle, Energy drink, and granola bars on my hiking trip and this bag are perfect to fulfill all my needs. It has two chained pockets on the waist strap so I don't have to open my bag to get my granola bars. I can keep that in those pocket.



I love that it comes with rain cover, so no worries in any weather. This bag can be a great gift for travelers and hikers. It's all in one backpack.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe