Product review of Fitbit Charge HR

*These post is not sponsored. It was my decision to share my experience with the product.

I hope you all are enjoying spring. As weather getting better I am ready to achieve my new year resolution and same time working towards my spring bucket list. The Fitbit has captured a good amount of market with step counts feature. It provides sleep analysis as well. The Fitbit offers many different models with added features. I have bought Fitbit Charge HR. It helps me to track my activities and calories burned every day. I really like the product and that's why I decided to write a Product review of Fitbit Charge HR.



Product review of Fitbit Charge HR


First of all, I will love to share features of Fitbit Charge HR
  1. Heart rate: - It shows real-time heart rate on your Fitbit, no need to synchronize with an app.
  2. Record All day activity: - It will track your steps, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes, hourly activity.
  3. Caller ID: - Once you synchronize your Fitbit with the phone you will get call notification even during your workout.
  4. Date & time Display: - With Fitbit, you don't need your watch as it will display date & time both.
  5. Exercise mode: - You can record your workout stats in exercise mode to see post workout summaries.
  6. Record your Sleep: - It records your sleep automatically.
  7. Set a silent alarm: - You can set wake up alarm and it vibrates.
  8. Wireless synchronizing: - No need to attach wire just turn on the Bluetooth and synchronize.



Besides all this features the Fitbit app provides additional feature to focus on your fitness. Setting your goal is very important and this app gives all you required. You can set daily step goal, weight goal and active minutes. They also provide few exercise videos which you can use for your workout. You can keep track of your food and water intake through the app. It will automatically add and subtract your workout calories and calories you intake from food.



You can also add your Fitbit user friends and create a challenge to stay motivated and support each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe