Product review of Teaveli Early Grey Jasmine Green Tea


I am not a big fan of black tea, but I love green tea. I like basic green tea as well as other enhanced flavor comes in green tea. First time I had tried Jasmine tea in a Japanese restaurant. I was not sure how it would taste? But when they served the tea aroma itself was so amazing. That aroma of Jasmine promotes a sense of calm. Due to the scent I felt positive vibes and the taste was amazing. I thought this tea will be bitter, but it wasn't. I had enjoyed drinking it.


Besides the aroma and flavor Jasmine tea provides many health benefits as well. The major health benefits of jasmine tea is it reduces the risk of heart attacks and help prevent diabetes. Some research shows it also helps prevent Cancer and help improving digestive process. The green tea is very famous for lowering cholesterol control and advised by doctors as well.


I am a big fan of green tea. I usually take morning walk and then make my green tea. Every morning I sit on the patio and enjoy sipping my green tea. Regular green tea doesn't have any fragrance, so I was looking for green tea with all regular benefits plus great aroma. I found Teaveli Jasmine Green tea and I was excited to try. I had Jasmine tea in one of the Japanese restaurants and I liked it. So I decided to try this tea.



I love the resealable packaging, it keeps your tea fresh. I like that this tea made from only three ingredients green tea, Jasmine Flowers and Bergamot Extracts. They also mention packaging details:- packaging date, best date till this tea stays fresh. This package contains 100 gms tea and it is 100% pure & unblended Indian tea. I love the aroma of Jasmine Flowers, it makes my day refreshing. 
You will see the directions to make tea as well. I was amazed that just 1 tsp is enough for 1 cup of tea. I had just added 1 tsp tea in boiling water and let it boil for 3 minutes, then strain it and your tea is ready. 



I got this product for free in exchange of my honest and unbiased review, but I am not bound to write a positive review. All opinions are 100% my own. You can check this product on amazon Click here



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe