Review of ULG Women's handbag clutch wallet for wedding and party

Even though I am travel blogger, I always wanted to be a fashion aficionado. Being a girl, I had always an eye for beautiful accessories. Whether it's a cute top, accessories, or a functional handbag. I always lookout for that unique piece! Being a travel blogger, I always look for the price and functionality of a product. Lately I visited few big cities and islands and during my visits to high end restaurants and gala dinners I realized the need for party wear clutch. 




Since I lost my clutch last month, I was looking for a clutch which is suitable for every evening event. I wanted to buy clutch which I can use in wedding as well as dinner parties. 

Recently, I came across ULG women's handbags and absolutely fell in love with it. They have a really pretty collection for wedding and party ware clutches. But of all the wonderful handbags and wallets, the 7.5" ULG handbag really stole the show because it's shiny and really pop up with party wear dress. As a travel blogger I always concern about the size because I travel frequently, I want clutch which is easy to carry and lightweight. 




While choosing wallet/ clutch I have to consider following things :-

1. Looks attractive 
2. Easy to carry
3. My phone should fit in clutch
4. Small pocket for credit cards 
5. Light weight
6. It should able to carry few makeup accenssials 
7. Suitable for every style of clothes

First off, this vintage style clutch comes in 3 party style colors; gold, silver and black. The gold and silver are shiny and beautiful that it is absolutely irresistible. It features 3 interior compartments, including a zipper pouch between two compartments. The clutch seems small but it is big enough to carry cellphone, cash, credit cards, lipstick and eyeliner as well.




Made from rhinestones and stainless steel. It is lightweight, smooth surface to the touch, and just the right size to for the party!
These can be great birthday or anniversary gift for your love. Check out this product on Amazon through this link  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EJEIXWY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe