Review of #Maxam™ 309pc Poker Chip Set in Aluminum Case Set


As winter approaches, outdoor activities are not possible to enjoy. Although you can enjoy all the snow sports, but I am not much of a snow person. I would like to enjoy indoor activities rather than freezing outside. So I generally organize a game night, which includes different type of poker and card games. I love organizing poker night on new year's eve. It is a great celebration idea and you can spend time with family and friends. The poker is a great game because many people can play it together.

This set includes 300 Poker chips, 5 Dice, 2 decks of cards and 1 dealer marker. The 300 poker chips consist of 100 white, 50 green, 50 black, 50 blue and 50 red chips. There is no money wage indicated on any chips, So you can decide your own wages for different color chips. As white colored chips are more I would prefer to set them at minimum value may be $1 or $10. I really like the quality of poker chips and it all looks like professional finishing.
One of the best things about MAXAM poker set is it comes with aluminium case, so you don't have to worry about loosing any chip or dice. It also comes with lock and key mechanism, so ultimately its kids safe. When this poker set is not in use, just lock the case and secure the key. I can't wait to organize a poker night at my home. I am so excited to use this set.
Today, when someone asks if you play poker, they generally mean Texas Hold ‘Em – a game that’s become increasingly popular over the past decade thanks to the World Series of Poker and movies like “Rounders.”

But there are many versions and variations of poker, the main types being stud, draw and community card games. Let me give you some overview of different types of poker.

POPULAR POKER GAMES

  1. Texas Hold ‘Em
  2. Omaha
  3. 7-Card Stud
  4. 5-Card Draw
  5. High / Low Chicago
  6. Follow the Queen
Texas Hold ‘Em
This game is played in the World Series of Poker. The Texas Hold ‘Em is the most popular poker game in America today. I love playing this game at home with my friends easy to understand and easy to explain others as well. In Texas Hold ‘Em game players deal two “pocket” then wait for 5 community cards to be revealed. In this game
Betting takes place in four rounds. 1st betting is after the hole cards are dealt. 2nd betting is after the first three community cards are revealed (referred to as “the flop”). 3rd betting is after the fourth community card is revealed (“the turn”) and lastly, after the fifth community card is flipped (“the river”). Players must make their best hands with any combination of 5 cards (their hole cards and the communal).

This game is all about the strategy and how confident you play. There are different types of hands you can make Royal flush is the highest possible hand you can make. This set can be a great gift for poker lovers. I also like like this set for game night and poker party for sure. You can check out this product on Amazon through this link. Maxam™ 309pc Poker Chip Set in Aluminum Case Set

I have received this product for free in exchange of my honest opinion. All opinions are my own. All pictures posted here are taken by me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe