Summer 2016 bucket list

Generally Summer starts from June 21 or 22, but for me it starts from May. Whenever I get sunny day I try to take benefit of it. Either I go for a walk or play some sport. As summer starts in June, but I had started making my summer bucket list since May 1st week. Usually my Summer Bucket list is little longer than other seasons. Why? Because some activities are more fun doing it in summer rather than in the winter. You cannot go for kayaking in the winter as it will be freezing outside. You cannot take a bike ride in the snow storm. So, many things are more fun doing in Summer.




Summer 2016 Bucket List

  1. Play mini golf
  2. Go for hiking 
  3. Do zip-line
  4. Rent RV and go for camping
  5. Visit at least one mountain
  6. Go to beach and enjoy sun bath
  7. Go for canoeing 
  8. Organize poker night
  9. Go for a long drive
  10. Go bowling
  11. Attend summer fest
  12. Go for cheese tasting 
  13. Organize Barbecue Party
  14. Visit Wine Yard
  15. Attend Music Concert
  16. Take a bike ride in Mountains
  17. Stay in cabin which has Mountain View
  18. Skydiving
  19. Visit local farmer's market
  20. Make a snow cone at home




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Review of Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers from Petitoy

Gujarati Toor Dal recipe